The University Controller's Office provides accounting services to all University students, faculty and staff. The University Controller's Office is responsible for Accounts Payable & Travel, Financial Reporting, General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Payroll Services, Procurement, and Financial Management Information Systems. Our Mission and Vision statements affirm that we operate with the best interest of the University and our community in mind.

The Controller’s Office is located in the UCOM Building. Feel free to stop in and ask for additional information, or contact any staff member via e-mail or phone.  We’ll be happy to assist you in anyway we can! 

Accounting Services main duty is to maintain the general ledger for the University. We establish and maintain the chart of accounts that you use to process transactions to outside vendors and to other departments on campus. We also process journal vouchers and transfers from all the departments on campus. If you have questions about transactions that are charged against your department budget, we are the office you can call to research the transaction!

  Accounts Payable

Accounts Payable is responsible for processing all non-payroll payments including purchase order invoices, direct payments, check requests, independent contractor/guest speaker payments, and employee travel and entertainment reimbursements. Let us know if we can assist you!





The Payroll staff is responsible for all compensation payments to faculty, staff and student employees. Providing accurate and timely payments is our goal. Feel free to contact us with any questions. 

 Pay Schedule Calendars

The Pay Schedule Calendar’s define the Student, Faculty & Staff pay schedules for the current fiscal year. Stop by to see the next pay day! 



The Procurement Office manages the buying of goods and services for the University community. We strive to secure the best price, quality and service and provide new, innovative approaches to streamlining our processes. Please contact us to see how we can help!



Need a form?  The Controller’s Office Forms Depot has everything from check requests and travel reimbursement forms to payroll timesheets and purchase requisitions!

Don’t know who can help?  Click on the Staff Directory and contact any member of the Controller’s Office.  We are always glad to assist you!



University Bill
  • University Billing
  • University Bill Payment Methods
  • About Student Late Fees, Penalties & Delinquent Accounts
  • About Student Refunds
  • About Student Stipends  


    Internal Revenue Service: Tax information for students
    NACUBO: Information on Tax Credits for Education
    Department of Education: Guide to Defaulted Federal Loans
    Plain Dealer Article: "If You Can't Make Student Loan Payments"